Saturday 17 June 2006

Toxic. Yeah. Eh ~





I'm just going to run this straight without anything stratagisting, nor preview & spell check. Straight thru.

Because I'm drunk.

It would be fun to see how it turn out.

I know, I plan to write something about love. But then again it's not everyday I allowed myself to get drunk.

It would bve still fun to see how it turn out.

Ah shit, I have a lot to write just now on the bus, then now everythingthing 's gone. Shit, piss, fuck , cunt.

let's see.

ah, i was meeting Marx. We were walking down raffles towards Fullerton Hotel.

Me: 'Careful, there's a snail.'

Marx kick the tiny thing away.

Marx: 'How would you feel like if ytou have to carry the world on your shoulders?'

Me: 'I...dhit, I don't know.'

Marx: 'That's ghow thopse little fellows do, carry the world on their shoulders.'

Me: 'They are just carrying houses around, Marx.'

Marx: 'But it meant the world to them. If we crashed their shjells, then they wil consequently die too, along with it.'

Me: 'Those snails are materialistic bastrads...'

Soemwhere along the night of fireworkds by the marina bay, we drown a bottle of champane. all i could remember is the bloody busty waitress that pour us our poision.

fucking busty china girl.

Me: (in mandrain) 'are you a studebnt?'

busty chian girl: 'yes, i studied in nyp, while the other two studied in tp.'

Marx: 'What course?'

busty China gir: 'elctrical something something (not hetr fault, i couldn't rem what she was saying, cos i was fixated at her something soething...)

Me: 'ah...'

I like how the way champane kicks in, gruadually, not shiity and stroing like volka or berbon.

A week ago, while watching movuie with Huiling, i tried to sneak in a beer halfway and was repremainded by her for drinking alchol before my operation.

She flew back on Tuedays.

I missed her.

But I'm happy today. Something I missed for a long time.

My parenst were hardcore alcholics, not that they drink and beat us up, but they drink to sleep easier. Often they had to drink a bottle of champane, or a thrree beers, tigether with the effect of sedatives, they can sleep till day breaks. other wise i would found my mother four in da morning praying with bible, bloodshot eyesa dn stuff.

alchol is in my blood.

I'm the most happy whle drunk.

Me: 'know waht? I had been drifting bewteen normality and unhappiness these days, that it's hard to grasp ablsoute happiness.'

Marx: I know how that feels. I'm way overrated.'

Me: 'But shit, when i' high on this shit. I am so on with the world. smiling all around and heart feelings a gradly. damn!'



' How many special people change
How many lives are living strange

Where were you when we were getting high?'


This high.

I am so happy and lazy and sluggish and smiley.

You know, all that shit.












15 comments:

  1. the common raknax reaction. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i really wrote all that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busty China Ger Sia !

    Drinking Nv Jio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sounded ok to me . . . . hehehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. seems like whether u're drunk or not, words still come straight from your heart.

    woah. remembered that last time i was drunk..which was like 3 years ago, i think i puked on this poor dude. haha. so malu.

    have a great weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 years ago? u need a drink, man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun cha just lurve da song?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are right. by the time i've gotten home i'm already quite sober.

    the last time i've gotten drunk, it was so bad. nightmarish. videos, endless puns, bad jokes and teasing were made.

    so this time, i had drink to the tip where it is just right.

    it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew~ Lucky i still undertstand what has been typed out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think generally the entry is written okay, just that there is no point driven except the fact that i like drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. drink la... drink some more.... DRINK....

    ReplyDelete