Sunday 18 June 2006

A Beautiful Mind (2001)

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Drama

I think I've watched this film for at least three times. Still I couldn't resist slapping this brilliant movie into my hefty stack in the rental store.

I watched this show for Russell Crowe just you would watch 'Pirates of the Caribbean' for Johnny Depp. One of the most talented actors shaped the insight of a mentally ill protagonist struggling to separate reality from delusions. Jennifer Connelly is wonderful as John Nash's wife whom shines as she tries to help her husband in every maternal way possible to come around.

The pace is fitting, the acting is powerful and the story-telling is compelling. With over thirty wins in international film awards and 47 nominations, this is a masterfully beautiful movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment