Saturday 28 March 2009

The Dreams We Have As Children Fade Away

I was doodling on the table while blasting away Oasis' Fade Away.

'What's that?' She asked about the music that bore clashing drums and crying guitars.

'That's Oasis.' I replied without looking up. I drew bugged out eyes, snapping my mechanical pencil leads in serial succession.

'So that's the band that you will be going to their concert this April?' She said, holding her mug to her lips. She was interested in what I do. That's rare.

'Yup.' I grunted without tearing my eyes from my doodle. I reached over for an eraser and decided to rub off everything.

'If you had like them so much, how come I have never hear you playing their songs before?' She exclaimed.

'What?' I spun away and looked at her. I'm offended, sort of. I'm like their biggest fan.

But she will never understand. My glaze soften and I returned my focus back to my drawing.

'Uh huh.' I grunted.

I have decided gingerly that I'm gonna elope with another female fan at their concert in Singapore this April.




5 comments:

  1. Well, have fun seeing the fan eloping with someone else. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OASIS IN SGGGGGGGG????????????

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!!!

    *dies of jealousy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit!!! Oasis is coming!!!?? F#*K Doing private nursing is like living in a cave....i need to be more alert!!

    ReplyDelete