Monday 23 March 2009

Gutter Sex And Neon Thunder

I shouldn't be here. I should be working instead. Working as not in nursing but on the nursing newsletter I'm contributing. Actually I think I'm not supposed to talk about the newsletter because it's an official newsletter and my presence here might conflict against it because of my incessantly tactless journals at this site.

The point is I should be cracking my head on the lip of the glass bowl and hopefully bleed my yolk of wisdom, zeal and restrained humanity. But I can't. Given a cubicle in an office, the right picture would be that I will clicking impulsively on email jokes. Procrastinating indefinitely. The best hobby in the world - doing utterly surreal stuff that you shouldn't be doing at that moment. I'm struck in that zone where I cannot work or rest properly. Like when you have too much coffee and you cannot sleep, nor can you rest. Your world hop agonizingly. The human molecule. 

This is the result of insisting to sleep for only two hours after getting off night shifts.

This year is a big year. Was planning to get a degree initially but dived into getting hitched after much discussion with her. A wedding year is a busy year. We did everything on our own. We spent three months house hunting and went to every possible household/electronics/bridal fairs we could. We talked to many people for ideas for weddings and renovations. We been to endless websites for videography, catering and banquet services. It is namecards after namecards, handshakes and single serving beverages. It's smiling and asking and walking and sighing and fighting and sleeping late. There was even a twelve hour span we blazed the pouring rain to knock on doors of a dozen hotels.

We even went to the zoo to enquire about their banquet service. Seriously, zoo wedding rocks! At evening the guests could admit into the zoo with their wedding invitations where they will be ushered onto a looping tram. The tram would bring them to the wedding reception where they will be served cocktails beside a streaming koi pond. The couple will arrive in horse drawn carriage. How outrageous is that? In my opinion, horse drawn carriage beats everything any hotel offers hands down. Hands down I say! You can offer me free booze, luxurious bridal suite or even wedding at an evening poolside, but you ain't beating a grand entrance via horse drawn carriage. I will be so cool!

Well that aside, it will still not happen in the zoo.

But Chumbawumba will happen! Sort of.










14 comments:

  1. Wahhh getting married? Hmmm horse drawn carriage is uber cool. Kinda Cinderalla-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoo?! Horse Drawn Carriage at night?! ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dream wedding i always wanted ever since i was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no but i should.

    heavens, i'm like 62 kg for five years now. should i?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How tall are u? That sounds like average weight for an asian male with average height.

    Zoo wedding does sound uber cool!!! Y not wif it???

    And I luv the motion shot of her. Soooo prettttyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm 172, my BMI's standard gold.

    i think vikas is trying to ask me if i lost any weight from this ordeal. nope, i'm still 62kg and will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup...ur weight is BMI gold standard...I'm 175 and 68...
    I guess u are one of those guys who never fluctuate...no matter what crisis is at hand...whether it is saving the world or planning a wedding (In my opinion,the latter is much more difficult)
    But you do look slightly leaner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well.

    my waist unlike most is definite volume, as it will not expand, the only way for the all the food and lipids and toxin to go is out. i probably move my bowel five times a day. nah who am i kidding, six times, i crap a lot.

    ReplyDelete