Friday 16 November 2007

Little House Of Savages


Just got this from yahoo: Santa was warned to say 'ha ha ha' instead of 'ho ho ho' because it may be offensive to women.

ho ho ho!

Work all day and misses every meal possible. At the end of the day as I stood at the edge of the platform, all I could think of were A&W's curly fries, ice cream wafer and root beer float.

Decided not to spend as much time on multiply. Been collecting materials and ideas for a 'book'. Will attempted to write one. A soft core science fiction. Lending from my Soothsayer's experience among multiply users, I would probably just post bits and excerpts from the new story which would be very long and patience needy. If you have read it and agree that I'm heading towards the right direction, let me know.

Jigsaw falling in pieces.

Will still persist in the final two episodes of the MTP travelogues and a review on Densha Otoko.

That is if I have any time at all.

I haven't been drinking at all since my Chaoyangpo trip. Miss it a lot.

Been reading a lot about phosphate. Phosphate is strange purple hue in my head. Ah? Oh, have you guys read anything interesting lately? Let me know, keep this place warm, eh?

Isn't it pretty nice to know that somebody's waiting for me at home at the end of the day?

Ho ho ho!

Homework - Let's all spit at every closed circuit cameras possible, ya'?


3 comments:

  1. yes, you should write a book. go for it!

    get a good editor too, especially if you're intending to publish. have it proofread and polished before you push it.

    1. write
    2. edit
    3. publish
    4. prophet

    ReplyDelete
  2. the professional ladies of the night will like to thank Yahoo and Santa for being politically correct. :p

    ReplyDelete