Monday 12 March 2007

The Soothsayer - Aad


It trodden on in the dead beat tracks of snow, limping and wounded.

the sun is warm irregular warm and burning i know it's snowing i could feel it on my fur on my tail on my snout but the sun is blinding a distance away so far so near the air is thick and fuzzy like the insides of something horrid i shake away the smell of the air of the snow of the dirty sun they make me squirm and twitch and rotten i'm teething the aches in my eyes, my guts and my bones i need something to hold on to to bite to fill my hollow hollow well in the depth of my bones i see red i see black i see things that make me angry sad bitter and lonely

It's convulsion began again and it rolled onto its back and flinched violently.

i need to eat the sun maybe of maybe things will get better how could one eats things that is inside the head the sun is in my head i smelt things that are not there i see things that are not there i see blatant colors i see you and i see me and i see nothing

Then it resumed its way, foams smearing over its red jaws and eyes fluttering. It grew sicker.

i can see god and god hates me and i hate everything i'm good i'm used to be i'm generally good but now something is inside me i see things double and not by intention i see the sun and i think it's inside my head i will be waiting always forever till the last exulted breathe and i will wait to see the blinding sun emerge from my tired head bored and easy and i will kill it attack it attack it kill it kill everything and i will be free of this madness of this sweet blood it taste so bad in my mouth i will kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

By a corner of the pine tree, in the shade, it struggled to breathe. Mist and dribbles of saliva wet the cold earth.

i see god and god hates me

The Fiery Monster from the Northern Mountains found it. His blazing thorns of fire lit up the bleak morning of the Danish winter.

kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me
kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me me kill me kill me kill me kill me

The Fire Beast rubbed the snout of it and asked gently if it remembered Aad?

aad?

'I'm here to release you from your wretched bond.' Eilert said softly.

bond? aad? the sun in my eye blinding like your fire i need no explanation i need no restoration i need no time

It burnt like a warm log and its throwing fits and green aspirations eased forever.

The rabid dog rested in peace.


To be continued...



















1 comment: