Saturday 24 March 2007

Bon Jovi - Always (Live)




the only bon jovi song i ever like...

This Romeo is bleeding But you can see his blood
It's nothing that some feelings That this old dog kicked up Its been raining since you left me Now I'm drowning in the flood See I've always been a fighter But without you, I'd give up Now I can't sing a love song Like the way it's meant to be Well I guess I'm not that good anymore But baby thats just me And I will love you, baby, always And I'll be there forever and a day, always I'll be there til stars don't shine Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I love you, always Now the pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life Some of them made us laugh Some of them made us cry Why they made have to say goodbye
What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair Touch your lips, to hold you near
When you say your prayers, try to understand I've made mistakes, I'm just a man
When he holds you close When he pulls you near
When says the words you've been meaning to hear
I wish I was him, with those words of mine To say to you til the end of time
And I will love you, baby, always And I'll be there forever and a day always
If you told me to cry for you, I could If you told me to die for you, I would Take a look at my face, there's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you Well there ain't no luck in these loaded dice
But baby if you give me just one more time We can pack up our old dreams and our old lives We'll find a place where the sun still shines
And yea I will love you, baby, always And I'll be there forever and a day I'll be there til stars don't shine Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme I know when I die, you'll be on my mind And I love you, always Always

No comments:

Post a Comment