Thursday 6 September 2012

Keep on writing!


Here's a picture of me and my baby boy on his 1 year old birthday party. He is 15 months old now and we affectionately call him Baby Boat.

Becoming a father has changed me greatly. I am more emotive and reflect on past events on a regular basis.

There are two things in my life I have never ever expect from living through this skin and life:

1. I'm a father of 2 before the age of thirty.... (yeah, Wifey is 3 months pregnant, again)

2. I can rap....




Hell if someone had traveled through time and told my 5-years-ago-me that, I would have never believed it!

Then again, I can't believe that they are folding Multiply. It's sad. My daddy emotional are acting up again. It's getting hard to let go of the beautiful stuff. I will miss the stories here and most of all, you guys...

Let's drop by here more frequently before December. I will do some backup-ing and write you guys one more tale for the road. Actually I have been plotting to rewrite a horror story for Multiply since the dawn of 2012, but I have been sitting on my fat ass then doing so.

Now, I have a deadline. Great, I eat pressure for breakfast ya noe'?

 

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a father again.

    Wonderful to hear that you will write fiction again.

    Most of the rats (including me) have abandoned this sinking ship.
    I'm at wordpress now...backing up my stuff there, albeit lazily...one post at a time.

    Its a good thing we are connected on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's news! And great ones too! To keep in touch, just migrate to Facebook. Have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is on FB...just check my friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find any 'Raknax' there.. Wait.... 'nursing pride'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Ms.J, you have avoided what most of us could not.

    But on the downside, You might now be thought of as a psychopath or a serial killer.

    Don't some employers in USA require you to submit your FB profile and password too.Hope that never comes to canada.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184658/Is-joining-Facebook-sign-youre-psychopath-Some-employers-psychologists-say-suspicious.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. but i google+! except nobody else does.. so my google+ peeps are various scientists, heads of states and geek sites. the awful nerdiness. the coolness quotient has never been so low.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that just evens out the nerdiness quotient there matey! Arrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya... a real pain transporting all the files... u r my one and only TRUE online friend... =)
    keep in touch and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when a good thing is over, it's over... just move on... sad, but that's life... (aaahh! why am I mouthing all these words?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW, Kiat, (now only got time to download and view it due to our crappy network conn)... that's a nice piece of rap... too short though.

    ReplyDelete