Saturday 27 October 2007

We Used To Have A Purpose

Rating:
Category:Other

Just got off from the worst night shift I ever had.

It was fucked.

Never thought this business was all about hurting them.

To save them, we had to forcefully plunge, defile and rape their dazed and confused souls of once pristine and pure into bruised carnage of venom.

To hurt something so pure eventually blackens our own souls to a point of no return.

Actually it were all of no big matters, unfortunately I was too much of a chickenhead to understand the bigger picture.

I can tell you what happened. But why would I want to do that? To myself again?

All I want to do now is to hit the shower and jump straight to bed. Away with the debris in my head and the smudges upon my breath and hopefully sleep a dreamless slumber.


4 comments:

  1. it's a job, mate.
    and you have to be cruel to be kind.
    practically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. humans are very good at "How".. but almost always completely miss the "Why".. and that's why we are fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my job makes me hate myself.

    kinda rise the 'i hate my job' bar huh?

    ReplyDelete