Saturday 27 October 2007

My Favorite Color

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
This entry is about my favorite color. It used to be blue when I was much younger. Blue was a boyish color. In my teenage angst, it was black. Everything black.

I always thought I have this thing with purple. But purple is such a queer color!

When I was in secondary school, a girl and I made a secret date at the darkest staircase in school. We planned to feel each other up and probably should hormones insist, fuck the living shit out of one another. As I was spineless as always, I chicken out the last minute. Now whenever I think about that incident, I always think about two other things. One is to slap myself on the face for my cowardice and the other, the color purple.

I guess since that girl, I had subconsciously relate the color to sex. Not just any sex, but unrequited sexual pension.

This morning, I realised that I can be so turned on by the color.

No kidding.

Eleven years from now, when Martians enslaved us by poisoning the Earth with radioactive invasion, thus making us all sterile. I would probably be unleashed in a Colosseum with thousands of martini drinking Martians. I would be fighting the enslaved Neptunians dressed in purple who will fend me from raping them in blind fury and color lust.


5 comments:

  1. horray.. maybe you should meet these guys so the world will be rid of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too. I've always related that colour to homosexuality... because its a combination of masculine and feminity... and definitely sexual... QUEER is right on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, u are right. mister Barney IS smokin hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't even get me start on purple things with laces and fishnets.
    not that i think they are queer. they are uber fine.

    ReplyDelete