Tuesday 12 July 2011

Baby Boat meets his great-grandparents + I've made a startling discovery!

Today, HL and I brought Baby Boat to my grandparents's house in Bedok North. It was the first time the elders met their great-grandson.





四代同堂








Baby Boat meets the ancestors of Ang family




We bumped into my grandmother's youngest sister, which I call her as my "小老姨". I wondered what should Baby Boat call her nex time when he is able to speak - "老小老姨"?



When we were there, I had the chance to flip through old photo albums and looked at pictures of us growing up.





As I flipped through the photos, I've made a horrific discovery about our childhood!



Zooming in, David and I were wearing couple-like clothes. Matching white singlets with stripped shorts. That was a coincidence, right?









AND THE WORST
.
.
.
.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment