Sunday 1 February 2009

My 25's.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you! Blah Blah Blah, tagged by Owen, Blah Blah Blah, nothing to do now anyway, so here we go.

1. When I put down watching movies in my interest section, i meant every word. I watch movies exhaustively and extensively. Was a film reviewer years ago.

2. It is annoying to watch films with me. There is nothing in this world I loathed more are lameduck idols trying to make it as actors.

3. And sprouted beans.

4. And folks who don't wash their hands after they pee. Seriously they should be gassed.

5. Love to drink, but unable to hold liquor well.

6. With observations from friends for years, it's easy to know if I have a beer too many; I'll start to mouth off fluent English.

7.  Always wanted to be a rock god. Wants to play at Glastonbury.

8. Bad at grammar. Very.

9. Hated Backstreet Boys for the entirety of my secondary schooldays. But has started listening to them now because I missed those days.

10. Thinks that the seventies is the coolest era.

11. Part timed in Bedok's Funland Arcade during my poly years. It paid the lowest wages: $2.50 per hour, yet I'm not surprised; all I do is to watch people play games. The fun part of the job was that we get to play free games for half an hour after we've closed the arcade.  

12. I get to become a cashier in the arcade at times and being cashier it allowed me to take charge of the store's av system. I get to decide what booming music the customers have to listen to. During an insufferable breakup at year 1, all the gamers have to listen for ten hours a day, three times a week was Hikaru Utada's First Love, looping endlessly.   

13. Tone deaf.

14. My waistline unlike the general population is of definitive volume and cannot be expanded. To make room for more food, my body just keep purging. My bowel movement are well rostered, straight after each meal. Never gain or lose a kg in the last five years.

15. Excels in trivia. One look at someone on the tv, I can almost always name you his/her name, movies acted, awards won and other random stuff.

16. Came in third in the whole of Singapore during 1999's O Level Chinese Calligraphy (Arts).

17. There were only three students who did Chinese Calligraphy that year.

18. I like the color purple. And I can explain to you why it is not gay at all to like purple. When I was a boy, I like blue just like every boys. When I reached my angst years, all I associated myself is black. So liking purple now is basically matching these colors.

19. Thinks that girls look hot in purple.

20. Strangely attracted to bookstores. Any bookstore. Must enter one whenever I go to a mall, even if it's the goddamn Popular. Initially wanted to be buried in Page One of Vivo, but decided against it because then Page One will have to relocate. Decided to instead sculpt my dead body into a smiling usher standing inanimately at the Philosophy section of Page One wearing a bubble that says 'Reading Is Awesome!'

21. Told that idea to Vimcent which in one of his function actually met the owner of Page One. Vimcent told him my intention.

22. Is trying to save enough to go Russia. For Lenin, for the Winter Palace, for the Russian chicks.

23. Thinks that the Chinese language is way superior than English.

24. I can eat chicken everyday for the rest of my life.

25. Don't believe in sleeping.



3 comments: