Saturday 31 January 2009

Betamethasone Valerate 0.025%

Got off my nightshifts again. Slept for three hours and found myself staring at the computer screen again. Honestly I find the modern relationship between people and their computers these days is hypnotically religious. As if we can seriously google to all truth and meaning to life.

Not much happening lately. Except in finding enough excuses to hate everything recently. Everything must suck and I must abbreviate apparently enough so that everyone knows that everything sucked. From food, commercials to the sun and the stars. And by recently, I meant for the last twenty six years of my life.

Not much happening except that I was kicked in the neck this morning. Old confused patient restrained drew me near to him with his mumblings and delivered a vicious blow to my neck. Human body is cleverly designed against pain like these. Like when I was kicked, I was rendered a third person watching myself instead of absorbing the trauma as myself. I felt no pain, just dazed that I was kicked. I looked around and staggered a bit. The nightshift cleaner a distant away was watching me closely as if I was going to fall. I shook my head like a boar in summer flies and walked off.

The human body is amazing and sometimes it can turn sentient, displacing the conscious to defend us.  Examples such as passing out in pain, fight/flight reflexes, denial and if you know how our immunity system works, the human body is zealously brilliant. We are just like '58 plymouth engines mounted into Ford Mustangs, inapt in even comprehending what our bodies could do for us.

At least I was not kicked in the nuts.

Boo ya, I live to fight another day.



2 comments:

  1. so how does betamethasone got to do with you tahan the blow from that patient????

    ReplyDelete
  2. because my neck is so unbelievably thick and awesome that the kick is just an itch?

    ReplyDelete